The 2011 New York City Marathon celebrity runners:
- Stephanie Abrams, meteorologist for The Weather Channel
- Gbenga Akinnagbe, actor – The Wire, The Taking of Pelham 123 (All For Africa)
- Nate Appleman, chef/TV personality – Chopped All-Stars (IMG)
- Joe Bastianich, restaurateur, winemaker and judge on MasterChef (Grana Padano)
- Dr. Andy Baldwin, reality star – The Bachelorette (ING)
- Richard Blais, chef/TV personality – Top Chef All-Stars (Alliance for a Healthier Generation)
- Jennie Finch, U.S. Olympian/Softball (Timex)
- Mýa, Grammy Award-Winning Artist (North Shore Animal League America)
- Apolo Ohno, U.S. Olympian/short-track speed skating (Subway)
- Shonda Schilling, New York Times bestselling author (Autism Speaks)
- Paul Sparks, actor – Boardwalk Empire (JDRF)
- Ivy Stark, Corporate Executive Chef of Dos Caminos
- Ryan Sutter, reality star – Inside Endurance (Gatorade)
- Christy Turlington Burns, model/founder, Every Mother Counts (Every Mother Counts)
- Michael K. Williams, actor – The Wire, Boardwalk Empire (Harlem United)
- Edwin van der Sar, retired Manchester United goalie (ASICS)
- Veronica Webb, model/actress (Harlem United)
- Ethan Zohn, reality star – Amazing Race, Survivor: Africa champion, and co-founder, Grassroot Soccer (Grassroot Soccer)
Looks like the Post couldn’t determine which was more important/relevant for New Yorkers: the trains awakening from their 2 day slumber, transporting millions of New Yorkers - or - a picture of Beyonce framing her baby bump.
In their defense, it was a really tough call.
Formerly of BuzzFeed.
Named one of Buzzfeed's '90 Best Tumblrs Blogs of 2011.'
Editor of Tumblr's official Celebs tag and sometimes featured in News, Politics and Television.
Once 'pulled a Gwyneth' and appeared on BuzzFeed, HuffPo and Jezebel.
Obama follows me and I'm forever humbled.
Co-creator of Texts From Hillary.